(link will not be active until September 19)
Give a little, help a lot: The TEA Fund is participating in the annual DonorBridge Get Up and Give matching campaign for the second time this year.
How does the DonorBridge Day of Giving work?
Between 7am and midnight on Thursday September 19th, visit the TEA Fund’s DonorBridge Profile and make a donation to the TEA Fund. A portion of every donation of $25 and above made 7am-Midnight through DonorBridgeTX.org on September 19, 2013 will be matched*!
We also have the chance to win special prizes throughout the day, such as for the most donations, the 1,929th donation, the 2,013th donation, and “Golden Ticket” donations drawn every hour.
*Matching is determined after all donations are in. It’s a percentage of the matching funds divided by the total amount raised on September 13. We do know there will be at least $1 million in challenge and prize funds available!
Suggested Donation Amounts—What do you want to give?
- Minimum donation to count toward DonorBridge match – $25
- Average cost to keep the TEA Fund hotline running (phone & fax) for a month – $100
- Average TEA Fund grant to a woman – $150
- Average cost of a 1st trimester abortion in North Texas – $350
How can you be sure your donation counts towards the match?
All donors will receive an email tax receipt for their online gifts from Donorbridge@cftexas.org. Be sure to check your junk or spam folders for this important documentation! If you don’t receive the email, you can contact the TEA Fund (firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-699-1451) and we will be happy to verify your donation was counted.
How can you help?
- Spread the word! Share this information on your social media: just tag us @TEAFund.
- Recruit your friends – invite the reproductive justice advocates you know via phone or email.
- Join our Get Up & Give to the TEA Fund Event on Facebook (and invite your friends!) to receive updates on our progress.
- Don’t forget to donate on September 19th!